Friday, November 12, 2010

25 things about me.

Rules: Start with "If you really knew me, you'd know..." Same rules as the 25 random things. Tag 25 people, once you've been tagged, you have to do this as well. Write 25 truths about yourself you want your friends to know about you.

If you really knew me, you'd know...

1. I silently pray like a million times throughout the day.
2. Im a very emotional person despite the silliness i always express.
3. my son is my world, and i dont care how young i had him, i wouldnt give him up for nothing,
4. Ill chase something for years, but when i get it, i dont want it anymore.
5. Raider is the only guy i have ever actually felt jealousy for.
6. i love to play online scrabble.
7. im really clumsy. always have been.
8. I have really bad panic attacks and anxiety which is why i dont talk too much about the future.
9. I don't want to hear about 2012. stfu.
10. my hair has changed a million colors, on its own. [without dye]
11.im a big baby when it comes to getting sick. ill tell you im dieing a million times before its over, and i might just cry. lol.
12. im stuck in the 90's.
13. until i was about 8 i seriously acted like a boy.
14. i have a scar on my knee from stealing a bag of popcorn from my friend and running home, while she was chasing me. [i fell]
15. i went into a panic attack after labor and the knocked me out, leaving me afraid to have more kids.
16. i want a baby girl.
17. i want to get married so bad..
18. I never really wanna move out of tennessee no matter what i might say,.
19. im blind, but i refuse refuse refuse to wear contacts or glasses.
20. I want to be an ultrasound technician.
21. i love mexican food, and the mexican culture too haha.
22. I dont like being called a nazi.
23. my guilty pleasure is reading sexy novels haha.
24. I love babies! and i will spoil whichever ones i have with me haha.
25. I bitch a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment