Sunday, January 9, 2011

The BEAST is turning one!!!


Its been a while since i updated this! Guess i better start. I plan on updating this a lot more just so i can remember my pregress on Jonathans birthday haha. I figure if i write down what i have done and plan on doing, ill remember better. Hes having a monster themed party, since he is The beast = ]

I havent found many things in stores, i guess seeing that its nowhere
near October, thats pretty normal. So ive decided to be creative and take matters in my own hands.
I was planning on making my own pinata, but i found a monster one at Kmart for 11 dollars, and hey, its less work for me right? I mean it is my birthday too...

I also want to make a watermelon monster [i saw one online] but watermelon may not be in season...if i find one, itll be done!

I plan on making chocolate covered marshmellows with monster faces,
on sticks = ]
And his smashcake will just be a big monster face.
His invitations [ill put pics up soon] are a monster dinosaur smashing blocks in a diaper, and theyll say "the beast is turning one!" im just waiting on my friend to draw it.

I havent decided if i want to make cupcakes or a cake..or just buy one? idk...

Me and two friends made the goody bags, and they turned out too cute. th
eyll be filled with gummy worms, and jelly beans, and monster goo = ]


No comments:

Post a Comment